Looking for Penpal :angel:

Staci D.
on 2/9/04 4:15 am - Bluefield, WV
Hello, I am Staci. I am 37 years old. I am at the very very beginning of this journey. So new that I have just received my referral from my PCP recommending me for the surgery. I have gone as far as talking with my surgeon, and he advised me he would be willing to do the surgery. I guess it is on to the next step. I would like to find a penpal to share this experience with and to support each other and make some new friends along the way.
Bookworm5648
on 2/11/04 11:25 am - Manassas Park, VA
Hello Staci! My name is Stacy, too. :0) I am 25 years old, and I am at the very beginning of this weight loss journey also. I have an appointment March 18th, for a 3 hour 'orientation' class. This will be the first time to talk to a doctor or nurse about the surgery, so I am sure the class will be informative. Talk to you later, Stacy
Staci D.
on 2/13/04 7:32 am - Bluefield, WV
Hello Stacy, I will most likely get to see my surgeon in the next few weeks or so. I can hardly wait to get started, but unfortunately for us its not a quick process. In fact a little of hurry up and wait. Talk to you later Staci
Most Active