Lookin' for someone who can relate...

Frances M.
on 2/13/04 12:00 pm - Milton/Pensacola, FL
Hi, My name is Frances and I am 16 years old. I will be 17 in 5 months. Me and my parents are just now getting into the process of finding me a surgeon, We have 2 possibilities. I have no idea what to expect, All I know is what I have read. I would just like to have someone to go through this time with me, Someone who knows what I am going through or even someone who is at the same point I am at. So, If anyone would like to be my Pen Pal you can e-mail me at [email protected] Thanx Frances
Cathy K.
on 2/15/04 5:06 am - Plano, TX
Hi Frances! My name is Cathy, I am 30 (almost 31), and I am going to have the RnY surgery on March 10. I would love to be your friend and let you know about my experiences and answer any questions you have. I have been overweight my entire life, and that made high school pretty hard. I know what kind of feelings you are having and that you are excited to start a new life, but scared too. I am still scared, but getting more excited as every day gets me closer to freedom! I live in the Dallas area, but I am willing to help you get through this as best as I can! Let me know if there is anything you would like to talk about. You can email me here or to my own account! [email protected] Take care, and I hope to hear from you! Cath
Karen H.
on 2/15/04 10:29 pm - Loogootee, In
Hello Frances: I had my surgery 1 week ago tommorrow. I have a daughter who will be 16 in May and we would both like to be your Angels.My daughter went through the whole process with me so she is very well informed on this surgery also. If you have any questions, or anything, please email us at: [email protected] My name is Karen and my daughters name is Lynzee. God Bless Sweetie...
Most Active