Looking for a penpal in FL

Kelli H.
on 2/29/04 7:53 am - Pensacola, FL
Hi, I am 32years old and I live in Pensacola FL. I am in the process of getting approved for WLS surgery. I am looking for someone to correspond with as I embark on this journey....for support, for advice, for info. Anything that can help! And I'd like to be a source of support for you as well. E-mail me soon! Thanks, Kelli H.
Gary E.
on 2/29/04 10:13 am - Henderson, NV
Hi Kelli My name is Gary Eighmy, I am a 53 year old construction worker from Henderson, NV and I had the Lap Band surgery on Oct. 16 2002 I started out the day before surgery at 379 lbs my current weight is 208 lbs. If you have any question about the band or any thing else that I can help with I would be happy to help if I can. My first suggestion would be to do as much research as you can to find out what surgery and surgen would be best for you, knowledge is the only tool we have. Good luck with what ever you surgery you decide to have, work hard, set goals and you will be successful. Gary 10/16/02 379/208/200
Chris B.
on 3/19/04 3:51 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Kelli, I was born and raised in Pensacola. I live in Tampa now though. If you have any questions let me know. I'd be happy to answer them. I am a post op almost a year and a half ago. Chris
Most Active