OHIO Penpal wanted

Ms N.
on 3/17/04 2:15 am - Euclid, OH
Hi, I am still in the long process of getting approved. I have my psych eval on friday and the nutritionalist visit monday. I alsready had my blood work done and my consultation with BTC in Groveport. I am looking for penpals in the ohio area. I live in Cleveland. I am 28 with no children.
Andi B
on 4/3/04 4:32 am - Canton, OH
Hello, Robbin! My name is Andrea and while I have had my RNY already I want to wish you luck! I had mine at the BTC in Groveport. It's a wonderful place full of caring, compassionate people. It was a wonderful experience! I live in Canton and am 48 years old. I have been heavy most of my life and in the last 7 years became diabetic, was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. I have been on CPAP for years. Recently I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Since the surgery I am off all blood sugar meds, blood pressure meds and I've lost 38 lbs since 02/17/04 (surgery date). From beginnning of the journey (consultation with BTC on 07/25/03) to the surgery date was almost 7 months. I am married with one daughter in college. If you'd like to email me back, feel free! Good LUCK!!! Andrea
Julia W.
on 6/29/04 2:10 am - Eaton, OH
Hi, my name is Julia, I am in the process of moving from Eaton, OH to Mansfield, OH. We won't be that far apart. I have been considering going through the BTC center but still have not contacted any surgeons yet. I am in the early stages of my surgery planning. I have to go through an 8 month eval. with my PCP and in the meantime I am to contact a surgeon and go from there. If you want to talk I am here, I am a mother of four energetic boys, and a wife of a veteran. E-mail me. Julia
Most Active