Need A pre-op pen pal

Patty T.
on 3/18/04 10:29 am - Jamestown, NY
Hi my name is Patty and I would like a pen pal who hasn't had surgery yet. We could kind of go through the journey together. I haven't met my doctor yet but I have my 1st consult with Dr Posner in Buffalo NY on 4/22/04. You can check out my profile under Patty Tingue Patty
Patty T.
on 3/18/04 10:31 am - Jamestown, NY
I would like it to be an email pen pal. thanks Patty
Joann B.
on 3/19/04 9:40 am - New Port Richey, FL
Hi, Patty! I would love to be pen pals with you. My name is Joann, I'm 34, and I have not yet had surgery, either. I have met my surgeon, but I am a long way away from having the surgery, as he requires that his patients lose 15 pounds before he'll submit everything to insurance. I might be pre-op for years! Hope to hear from you. I have a very short profile too under Joann Beam.
BAMA.BABE
on 3/21/04 10:46 pm - Scottsboro, AL
Hi Patty, I have my first consult with my Dr on 4/16/04 would love to be able to talk to others going threw the same stages of journey and go them together. God Bless Karen
barbbaity
on 3/22/04 6:31 am - St.Paul, MN
Hi Patty, My name is Barb Baity. I will be your penpal. I have not had surgery yet. I go to my information meeting on April 2. Then go from there. Hope to hear from you soon . Barb
Most Active