Looking for e-mail pal!

Anna K.
on 5/8/04 8:15 am - Bensenville, IL
Hello.... I am a 50-tear-old, married female who had gastric banding , and would love to meet anyone who would enjoy having a pel-pal to write to. I live in Illinois, near Chicago, but you can be from anywhere...... Reply if you are interested. Anna
Diana L.
on 5/9/04 12:07 am - Spiceland, IN
Hey! Anna! I'll e-mail if you want to! I am almost 41yrs. old. I had LAP RNY back in Nov. I am doing great! I have lost 93lbs. in 6 mo. I have had no complications. Have you had any? Do you have any Kids? I have two. Dustin(18) & Alaina(14). How is your spouse handling your weight loss sucess? My hubby is happy but at the same time a little jealous. I live in Indiana, in a small town near New castle. E-mail me back soon! Hope this finds you well & happy! See ya! Lady Di( thats what they call me at work!)
Anna K.
on 5/9/04 3:40 am - Bensenville, IL
Hello...Thanks for writting back! Unfortunatly, I have no children...I had a rare form of cancer when I was in my 20's, and had a hysterectomy. My husband has three boys, 25, 24, and 20, who live with their mother in Rochester,New York. I have had no compllications to speak of. I admire those who had the Lap RNY. I was too chicken. Really, I have suffered from irritable bowel almost my whole life, and the thought of disrupting "the plumbing" made me get a LAP Band placed. Also, with a history of cancer, if, God forbid, anything ever happened, I could have the procedure reversed. I have lost about 40 pounds since January 22, 2004, and feel better now then I ever have!!! The weight loss is nice and slow, and the band is always there to remind me to be good ! I do have four cats....2 black, 1 tabby, and a pure bred Maine Coon. They are like my children. As I really am a dog person, I treat my cats like dogs....except they don't go outside....my husband is great with them. Bill and I have been married for 6-1/2 years. He married me heavy, and while I think he is happy for me, I think once I get down about another 40 or 50 pounds, he will start to really see a bigger change. He likes to buy me smaller size clothes, and since the loss is slow enough, we make a trip shopping about every month or so to add smaller size stuff to my wardrobe. Today I cleaned out my closet, and got rid of my clothes which were too big. A little sad, I was at the same weight for so long I had had some things for over 10 years!!! Oh well..... Hope you have a great Mother's Day! Will write more real soon!!! Anna [email protected]
Renee W.
on 5/9/04 4:13 am - Springfield, OR
I am also looking for a pen pal.. I am 50 years old.. I live in Oregon and I am a university student.. I want to be an archaaeologist when I grow up.. I am just starting the weight lose journey.. but I am so tired of being big. if you want to talk Iam here hugs Renee
Anna K.
on 5/9/04 4:31 am - Bensenville, IL
Hi Renee...I went back to school a couple of years ago myself. I guess I must be a professional student. I have an Associated of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice, a certificate in operating room technology, a diploma in Medical Office Assisting, and last, but not lease just got my diploma in Medical Transcription. I work for two OB doctors, and love the work. I had been in a "customer service" position for too long and just love not dealing with the public. I come in, put on the headset, and typr. I am in a different world. I have been heavy most of my life. When I turned 16, I decided I did not want to go to college fat, so lost about 80 pounds, and kept it off until I got married the first time, got pregnant, lost the baby, and got a rare form of cervical cancer. Got my weight up to over 300 pounds, got divorced along the way...remarried, and got a LAP band placed in January. Have lost 35 pounds so far...bandsters loose a lot slowere without a lot of "problems" bypassers have, and have gone down from at 30-32 to a 24-26 since January. I remarried at my heavy weight, so my new husband of 6-1/2 years gets the pleasure of seeing me get healther and thinner. Would love to hear from you! Anna [email protected]
Most Active