PenPal Needed for Pre-op

April B.
on 5/10/04 10:39 am - Blanchard, OK
hi there I am a 42 year old single mother of 4 who lives in Florida. I am just beginning my journey to have WLS. I would love to e-mail anyone and everyone that would like to respond. so drop me a line or 2 and maybe we can become good friends. Because having friends through this process I believe is very important to keep the faith and courage up. April
Sharon W.
on 5/11/04 11:09 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi April nice to meet you. I also am a single mom of 2. I live in Indiana. I had my surgery 1/13/04 and have lost 73 pound as of yesterday. Feeling fantastic except I have a bladder infection. Hope we can become friends. Write soon
Lynda Schachtner
on 5/14/04 2:35 pm - Carroll, IA
Hi April, I am a single mom of 2 kids...i have already had this surgery...yes it is nice having alots of support from people.....I am from Iowa at one time i was a nanny in Boca Raton, Fl.....i would really like to talk to you during your journey...if you look on my profile you will see i had complications with my surgery....i am more then happy to tell you about it and how wander full i am doing since then......i have lost 80 pounds in 5 months....hope to talk to you soon.....lynda
Most Active