Hi I would like a pre-op pen pal! Anyone interested!

Amy B.
on 5/26/04 11:59 am - Macedonia, OH
I need a support line during this I am so anxious to get started and I would like someone to share the journey with me who is going through the same thing!
Jan D.
on 5/26/04 2:11 pm - Bothell, WA
Hi Amy - my name is Jan - I had open RNY on 3/3/04 - had some complications but am fine now and down 40lbs...If you'd like to write, please feel free to do so at: [email protected]
Amy C.
on 6/23/04 5:34 am - Uniontown, KY
Hi Amy, I am starting this journey as well and I am also anxious. So, if you like, we can give eachother support and updates on our jouneys. I live in Ky. and there are just a few more test that I need to do, before they can send a letter to my insurance co. . Hope to hear something back, and by the way, my name is Amy...........
Cindy W.
on 6/23/04 12:06 pm - Randolph, ME
Hi Amy, I live in Maine and I was recently approved to have lap band surgery. What kind of surgery are you going to have? I will probably have mine in early September.
mailbag
on 7/16/04 4:13 am - Imperial, CA
HI ARE YOU STILL PRE-OP? JUST GOT STARTED HERE MY WLS IS 7/29 HAVE YOU HAD YOURS YET?HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO SHARE THINGS WITH TOO IF IT ISN'T TOOOO LATE? BYE NOW TRISH
Most Active