18 yr old, looking for support! Date in Sept!

Erin S.
on 7/5/04 2:59 pm - EVANS, NJ
Hello there!! Im erin, just turned 18 on june 27th. I went and met my dr for the first time on the 29th and they said that i would be getting my surgery end of aug start of sept depending on how fast the insurance goes. im not working right now cus too many people *mostly little kids* have said something on how fat i am. *im 5'6 and weigh 305* and gained my weight when i lost my father in 1998 i was also on the sharon osbourne show about the gastric bypass *shes a very groovy and sweet and VERY pretty lady* around November but Ive seen re runs of me. *anyone catch it?* noone i know has had this surgery. im young so i feel like any question i have is stupid, sure that happens to alot. im new at this message board thing but i would love to write emails with someone and send cheering up gifts and letters!!! -love you all!! -- erin
Shannen B.
on 7/6/04 4:24 am - Fort Eustis, VA
HI THERE !! MY NAME IS SHANNEN AND I THINK I SEEN THE SHOW IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN I THINK YOU EVEN GOT A MAKEOVER. IF THAT'S THE RIGHT EPISODE. WELL I HAVEN'T HAD THE SURGERY YET MY DR. APPT ISN'T UNTIL DEC. I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD. JUST KEEP OUR HEAD YOUR UP AND DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING GET YOU DOWN OR DISCOURAGE YOU. FROM YOUR MESSAGE POSTING YOU SEEM LIKE A REALLY SWEET AND GENUINE PERSON AND NO QUESTION YOU ASK IS A DUMB QUESTION. IF YOU STILL ARE INTERESTED IN E-MAILING I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] BEST WISHES WITH LOVE SHANNEN
kendralynn
on 7/12/04 8:41 am - IA
I would love to e-mail back and forth as well. I am wanting to talk with people a little closer to my age (I just turned 21) If all goes as planned I should be having the surgery sometime this month! I wish I could have seen the Sharon Osbourne show you were on. I had thought of writing to her one time b/c I knew she had, had WLS. Did she encourage you to have the surgery? Keep In touch! [email protected] Kendra
kendralynn
on 7/12/04 8:41 am - IA
I would love to e-mail back and forth as well. I am wanting to talk with people a little closer to my age (I just turned 21) If all goes as planned I should be having the surgery sometime this month! I wish I could have seen the Sharon Osbourne show you were on. I had thought of writing to her one time b/c I knew she had, had WLS. Did she encourage you to have the surgery? Keep In touch! [email protected] Kendra
Maverick
on 7/22/04 1:20 pm - Meriden, CT
Hey there! I too want to talk to people closer to my age. (I'm 21) I've been fighting to have this operation for 2 years. I'm 3 weeks away from having it done . I'm REALLY excited. My email address is [email protected] Anyone who wants to talk is free to email me. Oh and no question is a stupid question. It's the only way you learn anything. Take care.
Most Active