Wls in 6 days

ronibug
on 8/24/11 1:05 pm - Baypoint, CA
I have not been on here in a long time. So many changes in my life but it's all for the better. My wls is Augs 30th. My labs show border line anemic so need supplement. I'm ready for my Wls and to get to the post side. Roni
sandy L.
on 8/24/11 2:41 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats and Good Luck.

ronibug
on 8/27/11 1:31 pm - Baypoint, CA
Thank you very much.
InkdSpEdTchr
on 8/25/11 3:02 am
*schooch*   There just made some room for ya on the Loser's Bench...good luck!

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

ronibug
on 8/27/11 1:32 pm - Baypoint, CA
Thank you
jamienyc1026
on 8/27/11 8:17 pm - Bronx, NY
Best of Luck to you Roni.
ronibug
on 8/28/11 3:20 am - Baypoint, CA
Thank you very much
OneFinger
on 8/28/11 1:44 am
Roni, you are going to LOVE the results.

Be prepared for some gas pains right after surgery and a real loss of energy. But, it does get better.

I hope your doc has a good plan for your post-op diet. My surgeons gave me a binder with meals / portions for the first two months. Very helpful and I believe it was a key to my success.

On another forum I go to a woman was freaking out because she had lost 30 lbs in the first month. Her family and friends were telling her that was too much in such a short time. Don't be surprised with those kind of numbers. But, the weight loss slows down considerably after about 4 weeks and you'll even have a few stalls.

Please, keep checking in and letting us know how you're doing. I'm keeping my finger crossed for you on the 30th.

High Weight = 310     Surgery Weight = 300   Dr's Goal = 200   My Goal = 190    
ronibug
on 8/28/11 3:22 am - Baypoint, CA
Hi thanks for your comments. I have a great plan in check. Lots of info , food plans ideas recipes. And a lot of support. See ya all soon on the loser bench
rtptjd
on 8/30/11 1:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Wow, today is the day, right?? Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond before your surgery. I am sure you will come through with flying colors and will have a speedy recovery. Then you'll get your life back! Pretty good deal, don't you think? So take your spot on the loser's bench and hopefully you'll be sliding over soon to make room for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 366 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 936 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1315 views