Partner and I featured on FB! Lookie here!

Addie1od
on 8/15/12 12:55 pm - philadlephia, PA
https://www.facebook.com/sayidolgbt

how fun is this and i have to say i am excited to be planning my wedding and determined to be at goal and rockin that strapless dress! we went to the last expo and met a wonderful photographer i am hoping she can help me with my aversion to cameras. i still just HATE my photo taken - any suggestions?

Be well, and always - take care of you!
a.

twotontunic
on 8/15/12 9:04 pm - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
 Hi Addie,  I would just say that even if you feel an aversion to the cameras, remember that these photos are just as much for your wife to be, family and friends as they are for you.  So, do it for them and forget the negative feelings.  Think of the joy you will feel seeing your wife to be all decked out on the big day and remember that she gets the same joy seeing you like that at such a special moment.  Just like you want photos of her to capture that moment and those feelings, so does she.  So, just dive in and have some fun with it!  Good luck.
EccentricConsejero
on 8/16/12 10:33 pm
Resolving the aversion to cameras that you have discussed depends upon the cause for the aversion....  Mental health issues are sort of simliar to physical health issues in that in order to most appropriately resolve them, we have to identify why they exist in the first place.  If you have a viral infection, all of the antibiotics in the world will not help you.

Start by identifying what, exactly it is about cameras that you don't like... is it that you feel uncomfortable because you still feel fat, is it that you are uncomfortable being the center of attention, is it that you are uncomfortable around new people... then come back and let me know, and I'll give you some suggestions on how to overcome the discomfort so that the smile on your face can be real and you can feel as absolutely amazing as you're going to look for your special day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views