Need to go back to the basics

cancelsbronx
on 12/27/14 3:59 pm - Stamford, CT

I had lap band surgery on 12/07 and revision to gastric sleeve on 6/2011.  The band was ok but I had slippage and began to gain weight.  With the sleeve I had been doing pretty well until the last two months.  Throughout my weigh loss journey I have lost about 130 lbs but gained about 10 pounds in the last two months and I am very concerned.  Any suggestions on helping me get back on track would be appreciated.  

Thank you, 

Santos (Bronx, NY). 

ohbearly
on 1/12/15 1:57 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13

Santos,

It is lifelong battle for sure. I had Lapband on 07/2008 and a RNY revision on 07/2013. Soem of my weight crept back also. I stay active. I weigh myself daily and look for a bad trend. I watch my food as much as possible. The important thing is to stay focused on being healthy. The weight will come along with a healthier life. I chose to be very active.

Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

cancelsbronx
on 1/12/15 9:09 pm - Stamford, CT

Wow Tom, similar experiences.  I just joined the local gym yesterday and expect to start exercising very soon.  Hoping and praying that the weight begins to come down soon.  I also had a physical becasue I have been feeling very tired.  Thanks for sharing. 

Santos 

meko
on 8/26/15 7:12 pm

I am experiencing the same thing.  But I only had my sleeve done on 11/18/2014.  I lost 60 lbs so far but need to lose about another 30 to be done to my personal ideal weight.  I had hit a major slow down with losing weight.  I recently started tracking me food again and hit the gym today for the first time in a while.  I like the suggestion on weight myself everyday.  If you think of anything else let me know.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 357 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 927 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1304 views