Hello to the Group

Donna B.
on 8/5/15 7:51 pm - South West, LA

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Donna and I'm a 55 year old transwoman looking for friends to chat online. I live in the Lake Charles, LA area.  Hope to hear back from some of you soon.

Christopher W.
on 8/8/15 6:41 am - Medford, NY
RNY on 04/08/15

Hi Donna...Chris here...this neighborhood doesn't seem to get too many posts...but its all good.  I am a 49 to gay man from Long Island has bypass four months ago, I am doing well and headed forward on my journey.  Nice meeting you and take care!!

on 9/19/15 9:55 am - Canada

Hi Chris,

Congrats on your journey so far! Your post said 45 lbs. to go - can you see it? Any advice  ? I'm 55 yo lesbian, married 11 years (yikes time flies), living in Vancouver, BC. Hope to someday get to NYC for pride - do you partake?

TJ

Christopher W.
on 9/19/15 3:49 pm - Medford, NY
RNY on 04/08/15

Hey TJ...well I am down 155 from December.  And it sure does.  Still a ways to go physically, mentally, and even spiritually... But this is a life changer for me and I can't afford to mess it up.  And I was  Pride NYC style regular for over twenty years..every LGBTQ person should do it once.  Immersed in our community for such an event  can be overwhelming but also exciting and life changing in its own way.  Nice meeting you!!!

Donna B.
on 8/8/15 7:37 am - South West, LA

Glad to meet you Chris. Hoping for a sucessful post op recovery and loss for you.

Love, laugh and live life to the fullest,

Your sister,

Donna 

on 9/19/15 9:50 am - Canada

Hi Donna,

i'm TJ (female, lesbian), live in Vancouver BC. LOVE your part of the world! My surgery is next week - you? Cheers....

Donna B.
on 9/23/15 7:00 am - South West, LA

Good morning TJ,

I had my BPD/DS back in 2008. Hope you have made it to the losers bench by now. Look forward to becoming friends.

Donna

Love, laugh and live life to the fullest,

Your sister,

Donna 

RNY_elizabeth
on 11/4/15 7:31 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Hi Donna!

My name is Elizabeth and I live in the Hillcountry area outside of Austin Texas. I am a cisgender queer woman and am raising a trans son (FTM) who is 14. I just had RNY on Oct 6 and am really new to all the WLS info. I would love to connect with you!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 357 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 927 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1304 views