Holiday Plans! Question?

rustimart
on 11/16/15 10:39 am - Corona Del Mar, CA

Since the holidays are in full swing, what are some things that you're planning to do to stay on track?

Donna L.
on 11/19/15 6:48 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I am meal planning and cooking days in advance :)

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

RNY_elizabeth
on 11/23/15 10:55 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

I am planning on having Thanksgiving with some friends I've know for many years and who I have told all about my WLS. This will allow me to decline foods I know won't be healthy for me without feeling rude.

For Christmas I plan to cook at home and try out some new RNY friendly foods. I just ordered a couple of bariatric focused cookbooks so I am excited! 

Prior to surgery I was a pretty terrible cook and didn't really enjoy cooking.  For some reason now I love cooking and trying new things.  I am convinced that this is because I now cannot eat ALL the food in a frenzy so I at least want to hang out with it and touch it some. I feel kind of like food's creepy Ex that just wants to hang out 'as friends'. LOL

~elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

rustimart
on 11/23/15 11:39 am - Corona Del Mar, CA

How awesome! being able to spend time with friend during the Holiday! And you're comment about the creepy EX for Food made me LOL!  Happy Holidays!!!!

gamethinker
on 8/10/16 4:06 am

Hey guys, I guess suggestions are being given for the holiday plans. I need few some pretty gud suggestion of holiday plans for gay couples. I mean, a tourist spot where people don't see them weirdly and they must feel more comfortable with each other.......wowwww....love is the air.He is my bestie and he found his love from a Toronto based gay match making service providers and really happy for them. Juz planning to gift them a tour package for them where they can spent quality time with each other and no one to disturb them. So I'm expecting some good replies from you all.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 358 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 928 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1305 views