Hello all! My name is Ma...

Ms. B.
on 10/16/03 11:57 pm - Long Beach, ca
Hello all! My name is Marica. I live in Long Beach, California. I am currently at 257 lbs. My Surgery is scheduled for December 2nd. I can hardly wait!!! I live across from the beach , but feel intimidated by it. I tend to avoid the beach because of my size. I hope this will change once I have the surgery. I would love to hear from others in the area. I have the normal concerns, but feel so insecure about losing my hair. Yikes! The thought of my hair thinning gives me a stomach ache!!!!!!!!! I guess it is just one more thing we all have to deal with. Anyone have any tips on how to minimalize the hair loss??? I would also love to hear any tips on what I should bring to the hospital. I am on my girlfriend's insurance and have had no problem so far. Iwould love suggestions as to what I might possibly need for my hospital stay (books, ets. or will I be too medicated???). Hope to hear from all of you. Ü
shane_lee
on 11/11/03 12:47 pm - Belmont, CA
hey there.. just read your message. I rarely come to this board because it doesn't move very much! Where are all those other gay WLS people! Your surgery date is coming near and congratulations! I am sure you will do great! Won't get to eat much for holiday dinner though. I know what you mean about the beach though. I love it out there, but I also tend to avoid going. My boyfriend likes to go to the nude beach too!! and no way am I gettin' naked out there! LOL Hey if your hair thins out too much, just get one of those short, spikey, butch cuts and bleach it blonde.. I love Long Beach though, everytime we have to come down to SoCal, we stay in that area. I am from the Bay Area by the way. Good luck in your upcoming surgery and let me know how it goes for you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 383 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 955 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1330 views