Hi there!! Happy New Year to all!!

Coraly S.
on 1/4/04 5:06 am - Miami, FL
My name is Coraly. I live in Miami, Florida. I had surgery on November 4, 2003. I lost 45 pounds since my surgery and I'm feeling great. I know this will be a great year for all of us.
StooksLady
on 1/5/04 3:41 pm - Huntsville, AL
Congratulations on successful surgery, Coraly. I'm Kaye and I am just getting started. I'm having my consultation today and we'll see what happens afterwards. People like you are an inspiration to folks like me. Thanks and best of luck for continued loss!
Coraly S.
on 1/6/04 7:23 am - Miami, FL
Thanks for the reply. Where are you located? I hope everything goes well in the pre-op process. Please remember the pre-op process sometimes is very long. Don't worry you will have your date soon....
StooksLady
on 1/7/04 1:52 pm - Huntsville, AL
Thanks for writing back, Coraly. I'm In Huntsville, Alabama, and I'm seeing Dr. Rex Sherer with the Cahaba Valley Surgical Group in Alabaster, right outside of Birmingham. The consultation visit was great, the doc was wonderful, and everything fell into place. Because Alabaster/B'ham is over 100 miles from me, my partner and I made a day of it. The entire day was fabulous and I came home feeling elated. Now, I wait to hear from Medicaid and anything else involved in the pre-op process. Meanwhile, I pray for patience and turn worry over to God. He got me this far and He'll set everything else in place for me, when its time. Thank you for your kind words. Know that you have someone here, in your corner. Peace, KLJ
StooksLady
on 1/17/04 11:47 pm - Huntsville, AL
As you may have already read in one of my other posts, Dr. Sherer's office told me that Medicaid won't allow me to proceed until I've spent at least 6 months on a doctor supervised diet plan. So my PCP has made me an appointment with their nutritionist. Once the 6 months are up, I'll be able to go to my doc for a recheck. Hopefully we'll be able to proceed from there. 8-l Me and God are gonna make it through this. So I'm gonna do what I have to do until the time comes to take the next step. Peace, Kaye
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 383 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 955 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1330 views