United Healthcare Choice Plus

KristenRB82
on 8/10/13 12:14 pm
Def doing this. I'm calling HR on Monday to see what all they can send me on the requirements. I know it varies so much, even from state to state, plan and of course companies providing your plan.

Thanks )
uglymouse
on 8/11/13 12:44 pm - newnan, GA

With our plan you don't need the  5 year weight history, but we do need the 6 month supervised diet history.  We were even told they didn't need to be consecutive.  

I guess in November I will find out (my 6 months is up then)m whether I get approved.  I have my pysch eval soon, and I am going to a doctor about the sleep study.  Hopefully with the questions that are asked, I won't qualify, and don't need to worry about it. 

Then go  to my Nut a few more times. 

KristenRB82
on 8/11/13 11:35 pm
Sound like you are well on your way! How exciting I see my NUT tomorrow for the first time, kinda nervous about that.

Good luck to you!
Stacy Sikes
on 10/20/13 6:50 am - OR

I was a bit confused when I called my own insurance company on what they needed or wanted. So, what I did was contacted the place I wanted to do my WLS- they set up everything for me, helped me get all the paperwork for the insurance company, set up all the appointments I needed before I would be approved, got all my paperwork together and sent it to my insurance company. They did it all for me and in less than 2 months I am approved and will set surgery date on this wed.  so perhaps that would help if you had professional WLS place assist you.

Most Active