Tsorus, just kvetching

RobinNJ
on 12/4/06 3:40 am - Ewing, NJ
and for those of you who don't speak Yiddish, Troubles, just complaining. I'm super busy these days. Work, holidays, birthdays, so getting to my excersize is becoming hard. Add to this my tendancy to "stress-eat" and my diet isn't good either. My kids birthdays are today and tomorrow. They are 11 and 15, respectively. My 10 month bloodwork came back with elevated Liver Function Tests. I had a MRI of my Liver last week which showed nothing. Now I need a Liver Biopsy. I'm waiting to hear from the hospital as for when this will be scheduled. In addition I had an MRI done of my knee. I'm seeing the Ortho-doc on Wednesday to see what we need to do with those results. I sent my Secret Pal a Holiday gift and outed myself. I can't continue as a SP at this time. I'm feeling very unloved as I was assigned to someone who never send me anything. I did follow up with Jen about it and I was supposed to be reassigned, but I've still never gotten anything. My weight is rather steady for now, which is a good thing. I'm just not comfortable being a normal size yet. I still feel Orca sized rather than the porpoise size I am. All I see in the mirror are the hanging skin, jiggly thighs and arms, wrinkles and thin hair. Thanks for being a guest at my pity party, RobinNJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Chanukkah!
Y D. · 1 replies · 248 views
Happy Passover 2012
HeidiA · 0 replies · 514 views
Hello....is anybody out there???
avivaps · 3 replies · 843 views
Ketzela72 · 1 replies · 404 views
Happy Hanukkah
HeidiA · 0 replies · 475 views