CElizabeth
on 3/30/16 1:00 am
VSG on 11/10/16
CElizabeth
on 3/30/16 9:27 pm, edited 3/30/16 2:50 pm
VSG on 11/10/16
Nic M
on 3/31/16 9:24 am, edited 3/31/16 2:33 am

I'm sorry, but I'm questioning the reason why you're so fixated on talking about his "ugly grey hair?" And, in former posts which you've deleted, you talk about how you were "very married" at the time of the alleged assault. You mentioned this several times. Now maybe I'm just not following your train of thought, but what does being "very married" have to do with being sexually assaulted by a physician? And why would the color of his hair have anything to do with this at all? Rape is not a sexual act. It surely has nothing to do with being "turned on or off."

You can post about this if you feel it's the best course of action, but I have to tell you that you should probably consider keeping it between the police department and yourself. I understand the need to share if something heinous has happened to you, but in the interest of self preservation and getting the resolution you might desire, you might be much better off not putting this out on a public forum like this. (Your words can be misconstrued and used against you and you certainly don't want that to happen. It's better if it's kept to a police report. If you tell your attorney what happened, all the information you've provided is between you and your attorney and will protect you. It's difficult to report a rape under any cir****tances, but years later and against a doctor makes it even that much more difficult. Protect yourself.) 

Take care. I hope there's someone who can help you. 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

CElizabeth
on 4/1/16 7:36 am
VSG on 11/10/16

I'll keep you in my prayers and am advised not to write about this. I guess you might not understand that. I will pray you have more compassion for others, since this has not been easy for me. Good luck to you, and I will keep you in my prayers.

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Nic M
on 4/1/16 4:35 pm
On April 1, 2016 at 2:36 PM Pacific Time, CElizabeth wrote:

I'll keep you in my prayers and am advised not to write about this. I guess you might not understand that. I will pray you have more compassion for others, since this has not been easy for me. Good luck to you, and I will keep you in my prayers.

You're advised to not write about this. This is exactly what I wrote, if you reread the post. I said you should keep it between you and your attorney to PROTECT yourself. 

I was sexually assaulted for the first time at about age 4. Have been sexually assaulted many, many times in my lifetime. I have compassion for people who have gone through sexual assault.

Good luck to you. 

CElizabeth
on 4/15/16 12:49 am
VSG on 11/10/16

What I really need is an attorney willing to sue him in a civil law suit! 

HARRISBURG Pa 

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Nic M
on 4/1/16 6:03 pm
On March 31, 2016 at 4:27 AM Pacific Time, CElizabeth wrote:

You know you are right. He should be punished. Punished severely. I shouldn't feel bad. I'm the VICTIM.  Plus, he has such ugly grey hair, it turns me off.

Oh, my former surgeon was Dr. Luciano A. DiMarco of Harrisburg PA

CElizabeth
on 4/1/16 7:29 am
VSG on 11/10/16

A police report has been filed. I am not sure why you inparticular feel the need or want to pick my rape apart. I have to protect myself, so I cannot respond, because this is under litigation. I'm unsure why me as a victim, would be treated cruelly. But, you must not understand rape or the longterm trauma that follows. I pray you are never sexually assaulted and you never get the reaction I have received from you. I can no longer write about this since I have an attorney now.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope nothing ever bad happens to you and if it does, you receive compassion and not criticism. 

HARRISBURG Pa 

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

Nic M
on 4/1/16 6:02 pm
On April 1, 2016 at 2:29 PM Pacific Time, CElizabeth wrote:

A police report has been filed. I am not sure why you inparticular feel the need or want to pick my rape apart. I have to protect myself, so I cannot respond, because this is under litigation. I'm unsure why me as a victim, would be treated cruelly. But, you must not understand rape or the longterm trauma that follows. I pray you are never sexually assaulted and you never get the reaction I have received from you. I can no longer write about this since I have an attorney now.

I will keep you in my prayers and hope nothing ever bad happens to you and if it does, you receive compassion and not criticism. 

I see no cruel treatment of you. Only understanding and attempting to help. 

Most Active