Hi all

teachrmom
on 4/23/06 6:58 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 06/14/06 with
I am a Mary Kay Consultant, have been since Feb. So far I am loving it!! Starting out small and seeing where it leads me. I would love to talk to anyone about it! Hugs, Tracy
NewJen
on 4/27/06 12:09 pm - greensboro, NC
My DH and I were just talking about it. IN the veggie garden..... Tomatoes, yellow squash, zuccini squash, cucumbers and bell peppers.
Chyanne2u
on 6/24/06 12:35 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hi Tracy, I too am a Mary Kay Consultant and I've been doing this for a little over a year now. I started small too but in a year I have a little inventory. I have not allowed myself to make a profit yet. I put everything I make back in the business. Once my inventory is complete, then I will truly see a profit. I am not a pushy sales person. I kindly offer the books, samples, and advice to friends, family, & aquaintances. This is where I make most of my business. I have only held 3 classes in the year I've done this. Most of my facial are what they call "On the go facials". I give out the samples of cleanser, moisturizer and also a sample of the mircodermabrasion. The product sells itself once it's tried. I wish you all the best with your business. I have to ask if you are on OH because you have had WLS or are you considering it. I have been here for a year and I am finally going in for my RNY-Distal on July 3rd. Whisper a prayer for me and write back and let me know more about you. Lots of Love Kathy-8 days & counting
ccofield
on 7/5/06 6:23 am - LaGrange, GA
Hi! I have just become a MK consultant and will have my first show this coming Saturday. I was very suprised when I stumbled across this forum. I wish you the very best! Keep your fingers crossed for me! Cindy
Most Active