Do they make a training bra for that?

carrtje
on 1/15/07 8:51 am - Chico, CA
So now that I'm 50 lbs down from my beginning I'm trying to amp up the exercise. I've been walking 1-2 miles every day which is now becoming a true breeze. I thought I'd try out jogging today as all the surgery pain has gone away. I now have an empathetic connection to the big-busted sisters. All my junk and sag nearly beat me up bouncing as I jogged. Do they make a training bra for your gut? I just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone else has experienced that. I was wondering if maybe some kind of elastic belt or something would help me. In the meanwhile I'll just keep doing my ab work-out to solve the problem intrinsically.
Sean_B
on 1/15/07 9:57 am - Schenectady, NY
get yourself some compression shirts and even compression shorts (shorts help with the thigh flap) basically, it's spandex on steroids... REALLY stretchy. but super comfortable once it's on... and it also helps wick away moisture to help keep you dry, and when worn under the appropriate outerwear, really helps to keep you warm, yet not overheated. I believe one popular name brand is "Under Armour"..... I just picked up a couple shirts at Wal-Mart for a decent price. If you can't find them at Wally's, I'd say you'd probably find them at Dick's Sporting Goods too.... worse comes to worse, you can order online as well. I know Amazon has various brands available. Good luck.
Dan_P.
on 1/15/07 8:16 pm - Baltimore, MD
I picked up a 3x Under Armour long sleeve for Christmas that I can tell you really does keep everything contained. Played tennis for a little over an hour on Saturday and had little to no movement. A little pricey (around $35?), but worth the investment for me.
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 87 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 97 views