Barix, Belvidere, IL Closing?

Scott_I
on 1/15/07 10:13 pm
According to a number of sources on the Illinois Board, Barix Clinics in Belvidere, Illinois is closing. If this is true I am dissapointed, but not surprised given all the competition that is out there for our WLS dollar. Although Barix has not called me, it looks like I will be able to keep my 3 month appointment, but then will have to figure out my follow up for after that. If any of you are trying to get approval through Barix, I urge you to call them.
ChristineM
on 1/16/07 1:17 am - Brick, NJ
Thank you for the information. My husband and i .. to be honest... arent really surprised. We dealt with the Barix Clinic in Langhorne, PA. and if Illionois has done what Pa. is doing now..... the Langhorne office will be closing eventually too. Barix completely screwed us and lied to us and not only that but expected us to pay 8 grand 3 weeks before our surgery! I was told we should re-mortgage our home!! WTF... very rude! I have found out that many people have had this problem my husband and I have dealt with.... with them. My opinion is... If any of you are trying to get approval through any Barix.... DONT DO IT. My issue is not with the surgeons ... it is with the way the business is run! There was only one person in Barix in Langhorne that made any attempt to help us and that person knows how grateful we are.... as for everyone else... i cant really type what i want to!
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/07 5:01 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Hey Christine! Didn't anyone tell you? There's no peeking in the Men's Locker Room! I'm gonna have to tell Bob about this. Hope all is well with you guys... see ya in a couple o' weeks. Be Well, A.J.
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views