Checkpoint #2 - 50 mile challenge

Dan_P.
on 1/15/07 8:23 pm - Baltimore, MD
Good morning gentlemen. Hope those of you who had time off yesterday enjoyed yourselves. I dragged a buddy of mine out on Saturday to play a little tennis with me. Haven't done that for a few years. Quite rusty, but so much fun to get out there again and nice to be able to move without so much weight to be sure. So how's the exercise going? Are you on track? Ahead of your pace? Need to pick it up a notch? These check-ins help me guage my progress and keep focused on my personal goals. Last Month Total Miles: 106 (82 eliptical, 24 stationary bike) Miles Through January 8th (Checkpoint #1): 38 (26 eliptical, 12 stationary bike) Miles Through January 15th (Checkpoint #2): 34 (24 eliptical, 10 stationary bike) January Total Miles: 60 (50 eliptical, 24 stationary bike) Personal Monthly Goal: 120 miles (85 eliptical, 35 stationary bike) Percent of Month Elapsed: 48% Percent of 50 Mile Goal Achieved: 144% Percent of Personal Goal Achieved: 50% Right on target so far for my personal goal. Hope everyone is having a great January! Stronger Everyday. -Daniel
headparrot
on 1/15/07 10:53 pm - Ponca City, OK
Daniel, Sorry I missed the first checkpoint. January is going better for me than December did. A little behind pace for my goal, but I'll try to make it up this week. Last Month Total Miles: 46 Miles Through January 8th (Checkpoint #1): 26 Miles Through January 15th (Checkpoint #2): 28 January Total Miles: 54 Personal Monthly Goal: 120 miles Percent of Month Elapsed: 48% Percent of 50 Mile Goal Achieved: 108% Percent of Personal Goal Achieved: 46% Have a good week! Scott
Dan_P.
on 1/16/07 1:23 am - Baltimore, MD
Looking good Scott. You'll be able to reach 120 with just a little extra kick.
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/07 12:11 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Daniel, You took yesterday off, I see, huh? Trainings and workouts are going well... I've really settled into a nice routine. And, as you can see here, I'm right on target. Odometer Check: Last Month Total Miles: 156 Miles Mon, Jan 1st - Mon, Jan 8th: 39 (15 Bike / 12 Elliptical / 8 Run / 2 Rowing / 2 Swim) Miles Tues, Jan 9th - Mon, Jan 15th: 40 (20 Bike / 9 Elliptical / 8 Run / 2 Rowing / 1 Swim) Total Miles (January): 79 Personal Monthly Goal: 150 Percent of Month Elapsed: 48% Percent of 50 Mile Goal Achieved: 158% Percent of Personal Goal Achieved: 53% See ya at the finish line. Be Well, A.J.
Dan_P.
on 1/16/07 1:27 am - Baltimore, MD
Yeah. Had a groovy Daddy/Daughter's day at the National Aquarium. I had set the over/under of the number of times I'd have to remind my little ones to stay together at 20 and went WAY over that. If verbal repetition can be counted as exercise then I was worn out. I'm not joking with folks when I say that work can be more relaxing than being at home sometimes. You're right on your target AJ. Keep it up as I know you will. -Daniel
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/07 4:53 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Cool, Daniel - I love that aquarium! We haven't taken a trip to Baltimore in a few years... but we used to go for long weekends all the time. (Before we had kids, that is) It's only about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the Jersey Shore. We'd hit the aquarium, then the Inner Harbor for some shopping, sight-seeing and crab cakes at Phillip's. I've also spent a few great afternoons at Camden Yards in recent years... very cool place. Actually, I just signed up for the Olympic Distance Triathlon in NorthEast, Maryland at the end of August. Not too far from Balmer - Maybe we'll make a 4-Day weekend out of it. Be Well, A.J.
Dan_P.
on 1/16/07 9:19 pm - Baltimore, MD
Definitely.
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In