Randall's Coffee Talk

Dixie Dawn
on 2/8/07 7:28 pm - Opelika, AL
Good morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! I hope you have slept good and now you are ready to face a WONDERFUL day! Our challenge today is to think things through. Sometimes spur of the moment is good, but 9 times out of 10, our lives would be 100 times better if we would just stop and think things through. Especially when it comes to our mouths, temper, and finances. Also for our food choices. Stop and think today before you react! Notice how much better your decisions will be So, Who's up? What cha sipping on? ME? I'm out in the ocean somewhere sipping on I HOPE some wonderful CRUISE coffee. I MISS YOU ALL and LOVE YOU GUYS! Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day! See ya Tuesday morning! Randall
HePaid4That
on 2/8/07 8:34 pm
Hi Dixie, thanks for taking the time to pass on the coffee talk each morning for Randall. Having done one of these morning type of things for years, I know how much time it takes for Randall and what a comfort it is to have someone willing to push them out when he is away. We really appreciate it. Blessings, Greg
Most Active
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 38 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 38 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 91 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 112 views