HUGE NSV

xibalba18
on 8/22/11 2:48 am - Windsor, Canada
So this weekend, my BF and I decided to go on a spur of the moment trip to Wonderland with another couple.

On the drive to toronto I was soooo nervous about if I'd be able to fit on the rides, and if I was making a huge mistake even going.....

Well after a night on the town in the Villiage, and waking up super early I found myself standing in line to my first roller coaster..... Nerves all a buzz staring down any worker who looked at me, worried they would tell me the one thing I DIDN'T want to hear....

No one said a thing to me, so I sat down in the car and HOLY **** I FIT!!!!

I am no where near my goal yet but I have lost 181lbs since the end of April and I am feeling AMAZING...
MastoDon
on 8/22/11 7:21 am - Los Gatos, CA
Atta boy!
I had a similar experience a short time ago when I found I could fit (comfortably) in an airplane seat and did not need a seatbelt extender.
These small vicories are sweet.

Learning to swim was easy.  The hard part was getting out of that burlap sack.  Those rocks were heavy.
High: 310    Surgery day: 282     Goal: 190     Current: 178

BlakeH
on 8/22/11 2:12 pm - Canada
The turning point for me that made me decide I needed surgery was I stopped fitting on rides in Disneyland.  It was the final straw.
Craig C.
on 8/22/11 11:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Congrats! For me my first NSV was fitting in a restaurant booth for the first time in like forever! I have been to scared to try amusement rides yet but hopefully soon.

Sam LifeNerd
on 8/23/11 3:14 am
 Hmmm, surgery possibly in late September, gives me 3 months to my trip to Orlando after Christmas!!

Maybe I will be down signficantly and ready to hit some of the stuff I have skipped in the past!

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/11 5:34 am - FL
If you follow your diet and exercise closely I bet you can do it.  I'm only 2 months out and I've lost about 90.  I had more to drop than you, but any weight we lose is good!
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 13 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 13 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 38 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 70 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 83 views