how to?

sjkern
on 1/27/14 11:22 am - wadena, MN

How to set up health tracker? i have my listed . I still need surgery and lots else before. so...does it pay to set it up yet??

I see ever body on here has one....each has there own background and person walking on top...

Don 1962
on 1/27/14 7:19 pm
Don 1962
on 1/27/14 7:25 pm

My apologies for my first reply to you.  Early in morning, no excuse, and looking at avatar looked like you were a female.  Again, my bad.

To answer your question go to your start page and follow the links set things up.  Welcome aboard.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

sjkern
on 1/28/14 1:48 am - wadena, MN

thanks for your reply...i never got to read what you said....so your lucky there....how bad was it??? :)

no i am a  male .

so what you said is i can set it up....but need to go to start page...i will try later.

Don 1962
on 1/28/14 5:03 am

Your arm up by your head I mistakenly took for being long hair.  Again early this AM, not enough sleep or coffee on board. Did double take, looked at profile and said "Don, you dumb ass!"

Got to right hand corner where your name appears, click on "settings" and follow the tabs.  Easy peasy.

Again welcome aboard.  We gladly welcome anybody born with a prostate!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

sjkern
on 1/29/14 8:01 am - wadena, MN

DON,,,Whan i go there it shows "GENERAL" highlighted.

Thats been filled out....so go to health tracker? I know its not avatar. ...I am member on face book...thats a lot easier to deal with and put photos on.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 28 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 64 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 86 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 96 views