July 4th Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 7/3/16 7:38 am

Last week: 178.2

This week: 177.4

Case of the "crud" this week so hardly any time on the treadmill.  Made sure to stay up on the hydration though.

No big doings for the Fourth since I'm working that morning.  May venture back to where I work to watch the fireworks but otherwise hearing the vintage aircraft flying around the Lake last night may be the extent of our celebrating.No sermons or lectures, not a preacher or a professor but if you indulge in adult beverages over the Holiday let somebody else drive. 

Happy Fourth of July!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 7/3/16 2:33 pm
VSG on 03/16/15

Crazy week, but I was able to get my water and vitamins in this week. So I'll call that a win. 

Highest =427

Day of surgery =362

Last week=237 Ithink? 

Today 238

I traveled to Orlando last week and I enjoyed the hot weather. It hasn't been hot here. I have been talking with some local WLS people . They are struggling,  I told them use my fitness pal app. It works for me. I also said to make sure your weighing and measuring everthything. The one woman couldn't believe how far off her food was. The thing is these people both had my same surgeon and the same team I had??? I know they hear the same thing I was told. I hope I can continue to help others. Thanks for being here and letting me jon in. Have a happy and safe 4th. 

Eric

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Ohiodietguy
on 7/4/16 5:19 pm

@Iwanttobehealthy-    That is great that you can help others in your area. It sound like you are maintaining your weight- Happy 4th of July! Have a good week!

Starting Weight 337  Current Weight 178.4 BMI 22.3 

billmacc7
on 7/3/16 7:26 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-217

Today-214

OK now that it is more like it!!! Down 3 lbs and more important feel more in control of diet!!

Water-Improving

Vitamins-On Spot

Exercise-combination of cardio & strength training

NSV of the week...Registered for my 2nd Sprint Triathlon!!

Yours in WLS,

Bill Mac 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Ohiodietguy
on 7/4/16 5:25 pm

@billmacc7  Congrats on losing 3lbs this week that is great and inspiring. Keep up the good work. Also congrats on the registering for a Sprint Triathlon. That is great! Okay - now I have to ask what is a Sprint Triathlon?  That is great that you went from 346 down to 214! Any tips on getting food under control while running so many miles each week? Have a good week! Happy 4th of July!

billmacc7
on 7/4/16 7:36 pm - MA

@Ohiodietguy...TY Fr then ice post! In the fact I'm 5 1/2 years post op any losses gold!!!! A sprint Triathalon is a race that consists of 1/3 mile swim, then 10 mile bike ride, then a 5k run. Aside from running the Providence Marathon earlier this year it is the most physically challenging thing I have ever done.  As far as food intake....it is challenging, but I do my best a day at a time!!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

NateH
on 7/4/16 3:48 pm
VSG on 09/26/14

Late post on account of the holiday:

HW: 450
SW: 428
LW: 191.3
TW: 192.3

Up a pound, but I'm not too pressed. I took in a ton of liquids this weekend and feel a bit slushy in my stomach. 

Also, earlier this week I found out all about sugar alcohol. I had 4-5 peppermint candies. They were sugar free and made with sorbitol. Ugh! I thought I was going to die. Sorry for the TMI here: I had explosive diarrhea and the cramping was the worst ever. Yuck! Never, never, ever, ever again. 

HW: 450
SW: 428 9/26/14
Reached 'normal' BMI (24.9) with a weight of 199.9: 2/5/2016

Ohiodietguy
on 7/4/16 5:21 pm

@NateH Happy 4th of July it sound like you are doing good at maintaining your weight.  I cant believe that you went from 450 down to 192, so you lost 250lbs -That is wonderful!  I have to watch too much sugar mostly from eating too much fruit like grapes and strawberries.  Hope you are feeling better. Have a good week!

Don 1962
on 7/5/16 3:27 am

BTDT!

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/16 9:30 am

I couldn't agree more on the sorbitol. I didn't know much about it till I had too much a couple of weeks ago. I was on the can for close to 3 days straight.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views