199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

205.4: Last Weigh in

203.6: CW

Food: C

Water: A

Vitamins: A

Exercise: D

I was a little worried about the weigh in this morning, but it turned out pretty well. I'm kind of shocked as a matter of fact. I was able to work on getting back to a routine this week after two weeks of vacation. I didn't really track too well on MFP last week, but I did work more on mindful eating. I'm back to tracking again now but its nice to know I can be successful with spurts of mindful eating.

After talking to my boss this week, it's confirmed that I am working my way out of a job. Nothing changes until the end of the year, and even then I will still be employed, but after that my job will change. If the rumors are true, it may be simply a sideways change, but that wont be decided until the fall. Our local plant manager was fired this week, so if they wanted me to go back into operations, I would be OK with that as well.

On the home front, with my current job I have some flexibility with where I work, so I'll work from my parents home in Michigan for a week in August. I'll start doing that off and on to spend time with my parents as much as possible while I still can.

Perfect day today in Minnesota (Sunny, 84, no humidity) so its time to take my bike out. Have a great week everyone.

Don 1962
on 7/16/17 5:32 am

Last week - 184.6

This week - 183.6

Number this week is from yesterday before doing yardwork. I'm disgusted with this morning's digits. Hopefully next week will be better. GF gone all week so on my own for eats and treats.

Hope your job situation works out. The anticipation of a forthcoming change can fuel all sorts of negative scenarios to kick on in your head. While it is hard try not to worry yourself more than you have to.

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 7/16/17 6:38 am
VSG on 11/28/16

207.6 Last week
208.6 Today

Food: D
Water: B
Vitamins: C
Exercise: F

Lots of yard work yesterday, but that does not make up for a week of bad eating, empty calories and doing nothing after work except socializing with friends. I like the going out with friends, but the food and drink kills me.
This is why I come here, to learn from the vets. I see what you guys have and are going through and it keeps my spirits and motivation up.

Thanks,

-bob

yvranx42
on 7/17/17 10:42 am
VSG on 02/01/17

High weight (June 2011): 328

Pre surgery weight (2/1/17): 283

M1: -32.5 M2: -11.9 M3: -16.4 M4: -12.6 M5: -14.6

Last week: 193.8

This week: 189.5

Back on track with exercise this week. The exercise helps me with food too - I feel like I eat better when I'm getting my exercise in. Showed a nice loss of 4+ lbs as a result. Haven't gotten in any hiking recently - been so hot in SoCal, and I haven't been willing to get myself up at 5am on the weekends to make it happen. Add in that it seems like there is a new wildfire burning in many of the spots I hike - might just wait it out until it cools down a bit.

Tomorrow, I have my 6 month post-op appt with my surgeon. I'm down about 35 lbs since my 3 month post-op, and almost 95 by today's scale reading. Would have been nice to be -100 for that visit, but I'm almost there, and will get there soon. I still have a couple weeks before it's actually 6 months on the calendar, so I may still get there.

Have a great week!

cabin111
on 7/17/17 12:58 pm

Nothing new...Oh, air conditioner went out...The service man comes out tonight. It will be time and 1/2. We have two window air conditioners to keep 80 of the house cool.

Highest about 300

Day of surgery 272

Lowest 187

Last week about 198

This week...198

I got 8 hour sleep last night...Really helped with my body and frame of mind. Brian

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 66 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 99 views