Jan, Feb and March VSG dates check In!

Memelee504
on 1/13/15 11:17 am, edited 1/13/15 11:17 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Hi Dave, we don't usually see many guys on here.. Welcome! 

David F.
on 1/13/15 3:32 pm - Henderson, NV

Thanks, I am trying to be more active on this site but not seeing too many people to interact with. Well at least I can get some good information!

Daveo

Surgery: Feb 9, 2015   HW: 517SW: 467

Memelee504
on 1/14/15 8:09 am - New Orleans, LA
with

@Dave, well I hope you stay with this site.. I'm pretty new to the site as well.. I find it depends on the topic how active ppl are.. But I'm sure if you post a topic ppl will respond there's faithful posters who try to always help... 

Yellowdukk
on 1/18/15 11:35 am

My wife and I will be at Vida with Dr. Lopez on February 19th. She is having the surgery and I will be helping where I can! Hopefully we can meet up if your in the same hotel/hospital.

Memelee504
on 1/19/15 8:20 am - New Orleans, LA
with

My date is 2/16 we're in the same hospital with the same doctor we should cross paths.. My husband is a character he will be there providing the entertainment.. We're staying at the hospital a few days and a few days at the Marriott..

Our names are Deon and Omegia(meme) Lee  make sure you let me know who you are... 

Iskistala
on 1/20/15 7:55 am - Athens, AL
with

Hi all!

My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Lopez at Vida on 3/2. I am so excited I can barely stand it. We are driving from Alabama to San Diego (as I have concerns with fitting in the plane seats). My highest weight was 365, currently 348 and goal for me is 160-175 (I'm almost 6' tall). I would love to hear things go for everyone!

Brittany

Memelee504
on 1/20/15 11:29 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Whooo that's gonna be a heck of a drive..but I'm excited too. I've already started my Pre-Op diet trying to make sure my BMI is as low as possible for my weigh in I'm not trying to pay any additional money for a high BMI. I wish you luck and we have to stay in touch. 

ninersfan81
on 1/31/15 8:04 am - Picayune, MS

Congrats on the brave decision. I'm interested and very curious to see how things go for you guys.  I'm in the beginning stages of researching the sleeve surgery in mexico for myself. I wish you all good luck! 

Memelee504
on 2/1/15 9:00 am - New Orleans, LA
with

49erfan.. How are you.. I see you're right down the street from me in Picayune Ms.. I will post all of my details blow by blow or should I say stitch by stitch.. One of the ladies I met here in this forum she just went 2 weeks ago and she post a very detailed description Including pictures.. I'm going to go back and see what's the name of her forum so you can take a look at it.. We're with the same doctor. 

Memelee504
on 2/1/15 9:06 am - New Orleans, LA
with

Look at the post that says (long) back home my experience with Dr. Lopez ..

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 340 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 529 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1121 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1701 views