My journey

AbiM
on 12/16/23 6:30 pm
VSG on 06/19/23

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Renew Bariatrics. I know how overwhelming it can be to make a decision about bariatric surgery, so I hope my story can provide some insight and maybe a bit of comfort to those considering this path.

First off, let me say that I was really nervous about the whole process. The idea of surgery, recovery, and changing my lifestyle was daunting. From my first phone call, i felt heard and understood. They took the time to answer all my questions, no matter how small, and never made me feel rushed or like just another patient.

The surgery itself went smoother than I anticipated. The medical staff was incredibly professional and caring, which helped ease my anxiety. Post-surgery, I won't lie, it was tough. Adjusting to the new diet and lifestyle took effort and patience, but the support from the Renew team was constant. They were there for me during every step of my recovery, offering guidance.

Now, several months post-surgery, I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've not only lost weight but gained a new perspective on health goals.

To anyone on the fence, I say go for it. It's not just about the surgery; it's about the comprehensive care and support they provide throughout your journey. I'm more than happy to answer any questions or share more about my experience if it helps anyone out there!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 261 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 449 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1063 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1629 views