5 weeks post op

amandajean35
on 6/3/15 1:17 pm, edited 6/3/15 1:17 pm - Canada

hey everyone, I'm 5 weeks post op and have been doing really well with losing my weight except this last week.  I didn't lose anything, I stayed the same.  i just started eating regular food this last week and am having a hard time eating. Is this normal? Anyone else go through this. I have read about stalls during your weight loss period but I though it would be later on. Any feedback would help.  Thanks 

kim_pei
on 6/25/15 7:13 pm - Canada

Hi...I had my surgery on May 26th...and at the 3 rd week I hit 298 and am still there today.  I started eating regular food...except for red meat and breads...just make me sick.....I hear you on the difficult eating.....I am learning that chewing and chewing is never enough lol...that some foods very quickly make me stop eating and sit and wait for a uncomfortable feeling right at my breast bone to pass,  What I have earned is take it slow and steady...measure everything and the most important of the whole thing is your vitamins, water and protein....doesnt matter about the bread and rice, potatoes as long as you get the rest in.... I still go back to soups and oatmeal.....they taste good now lol....best of luck...Kim

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1080 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1944 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1791 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1787 views