Plastic surgery

amandajean35
on 1/20/16 10:40 am, edited 1/20/16 10:44 am - Canada

hello everyone, I had gastric sleeve on April 28, 2015 and have lost 136lbs I'm almost at my goal weight. I have 14lbs to go.  How long are you suppose to weight to get breast lift and or tummy tuck. To be honest I'm really lucky and my stomach isn't that bad my breast are. I'm only 29 and feel like I have saddle bags I know sorry tmi.  I would love for people to share their info or experiences with me. Thanks

amandajean35
on 1/20/16 10:45 am - Canada

Weird my trackers not updating 

Megall
on 1/20/16 6:08 pm - Canada

I don't remember where I read it, but I remember reading somewhere that you have to successfully keep the weight off for a year before plastic surgery will be covered.  

Congratulations on the loss!   

karasmom
on 1/22/16 6:30 am

That's awesome!  I'm still 40 lbs from goal but have been thinking more and more about skin removal with each passing day.  My arms are the worst and I am so self conscious about them!!  I told myself that once I hit goal I am going to make an appointment to at least go talk to someone about it.  I find the thoughts of the pain and the cost equally frightening.  LOL!  Please keep us posted!

Jen J.
on 1/26/16 6:25 am - Canada

Hi I hear you! I have been thinking about the excess skin for a while myself.  I just saw Dr. B in Moncton 2 weeks ago and his policy is to not to refer patients to the plastic surgeon until after 18 months after surgery.  I am from PEI and I'm not sure what my province will cover yet...hopefully at least the tummy tuck but a breast lift would be awesome lol since I'm only 6 months out of surgery I still have another year before getting referred. 

HW: 349 (July 2, 2015) Height: 5'3", Birthdate: March 19, 1974

VSG: July 24, 2015 Moncton, NB Canada -- Dr. Sylvain Beausoleil

CW: 194lbs, goal: 155lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1070 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1930 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1781 views
Facebook page