SO excited!!!!

dolfinluvr77
on 6/15/12 2:20 am - Moorhead, MN
I just ordered 2-containers of Unjury protein powder and as soon as they arrive I am doing the 5 day pouch test to "detox" myself from the all the nasty carbs, slider food, sugar, alcohol and basically get my pouch back to where it should be...and well, yes, hopefully loose some of my regained pounds over the last few years!!! I have about 30 to lose overall.

I plan to stick to the 5-DPT rules and then modify a bit after to something more like a protein shake for bfast, one for lunch, a healthy snack in afternoon, and a healthy real protein filled dinner. No chocolate milk filled coffee in the a.m.'s; No (2-3)glasses of wine in the evenings; more exercise than usual (which is to exercise in general. HA!); and really concentrate on drinking 64oz's of water each day(I'm horrible at drinking water)!

This should work, right? This "should" help me lose what I want/need by July 15th for my BIL's wedding?!? ...Well I hope so anyways.

Anyone want to help support me and maybe do this 5DPT with me?!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Kelly_DeAnn
on 6/15/12 2:23 pm - ND
Tell me what it is Please.

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
tinkerbell025
on 6/17/12 3:29 am - Fargo, ND
Kelly, you asked what is the 5 day pouch test. that is a whole post to its own. I shall post it, I have it saved in my files.
The good Kelly LOL
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Tammi H.
on 6/17/12 10:44 am
I will do the 5 day pouch test with you.  I've been awful about what I put in my mouth and need to get back on track with eating and exercising.  I'm going to start tomorrow morning!  I wish us both luck!
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

dolfinluvr77
on 6/18/12 12:00 am - Moorhead, MN
On June 17, 2012 at 5:44 PM Pacific Time, Tammi H. wrote:
I will do the 5 day pouch test with you.  I've been awful about what I put in my mouth and need to get back on track with eating and exercising.  I'm going to start tomorrow morning!  I wish us both luck!
Tammi,
How is Day 1 going?!
WTG making this committment to yourself and detoxing.
I am waiting til I get my Unjury later this week and we have a wedding and out of town trip planned this weekend.
So I will be starting my 5 DPT Monday 6/25. Woohoo!
      Began my journey in 2008 at 246#....lost 111#...have regaind about 35#'s of which I am currently trying to rectify!

Tammi H.
on 6/18/12 2:50 am
So far Day 1 is dealing with head hunger.  Of course my daughter decided to make one of my favorite foods for lunch.  I decided that whenever my head is hungry I'm going to walk, so I've been doing a lot of walking today which helps with the lack of exercise I've fallen into.  I keep telling myself as I'm walking that is going to be so great to get back in charge again.  I think I'm just going to stay in my workout clothes today because I'm thinking I'm going to be doing a lot of walking away from the foods I'm craving.
Tammi  
starting weight 224, size XL (16-18); now weight is 129, a size 4 size medium or small

dolfinluvr77
on 6/18/12 3:28 am - Moorhead, MN
KEEP IT UP, TAMMI!!!!! You CAN do this! Tomorrow will be even better/easier than today...one hour at a time!
These first two day are ALWAYS the hardest b/c of that darn head hunger. That's why were in this boat...ugh!

I used to tell myself "eh, I know what that tastes like so I'm okay not eating it!"

dolfinluvr77
on 6/17/12 11:59 pm - Moorhead, MN
Kelly_DeAnn,
The 5-day pouch test is a way for bariatric patients to "detox" themselves.
It's a 5 day program where the first two days are strictly liquids (broths, cream soups, sf pudding, protein drinks and WATER!). Then you slowly add in soft proteins, etc.

Here is the website: http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

I have done this once before and lost about 7#'s I think and felt good...just fell off the wagon again after.

So this Thursday my protein powder is coming and I will be starting after my weekend vacation! Very excited!

Most Active
Recent Topics