Tickled it's Tuesday 4/26

tbl2008
on 4/26/11 3:20 am - Greenville, NC
Well, I'm in a much better mood today! The weekend madness is fading into a memory and I'm getting back on track today. Even better than yesterday. How's your day going??

So far today I've done great for morning and lunch meals. I got in my morning walk and I have plans to meet up with my gym buddy this afternoon for a real workout.

On a personal note, I'm going to look at a part time preschool this week for my little girl. Class starts in the fall and it's only mornings. I feel conflicted. On one hand she is my BABY and on the other hand I feel she will gain so much by being around around other kids with a real teacher. This will also give me a chance to get in a real solid workout while she is at school. My gym doesn't offer morning child care and I feel like this might be a blessing for her and for me. Ok, I'm done ranting about me child!
tbl2008
on 4/26/11 11:19 pm - Greenville, NC
Just so everyone knows... post your daily thoughts, struggles, and successes in these posts. Sometimes I'll start the thread or if you'd like to get one going jump right in! In the past these daily check-ins really helped me. It was like the phone call to friend that I couldn't make! I'm here for you ladies!!! xoxo
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 4/27/11 2:21 am - san bernardino, CA
I ended up going to the Dr. yesterday as i felt I just could not shake the rest of what ever sickness I had two weeks before, turns out I have a bad sinus infection! so I went and got some stuff for it, and hopefully now will be on the way to all better quickly! as far as my food went yesterday, i was not too hungry, I did not eat enough, today I plan to eat every 2 to 3 hours again, small meals to keep my metabolism going! so far so good! also my kids are back in school so here come my big walks again, oh how I've missed them!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 353 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 478 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 902 views