TGIF! 6/17

tbl2008
on 6/16/11 10:46 pm - Greenville, NC
I'm so glad it's Friday, you?? Today I'm officially down 20 pounds! I'm happy but part of me is depressed that it took three solid months to lose it. It's better than being the same or gaining, but still a bit slow. Will it take another three months to lose 20 more? Will things slow down to where I'll be kicking myself for being a little disappointed today? Anyways... how's your day going? Any weekend plans?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 6/17/11 2:09 am - san bernardino, CA
20 lb's in 3 months is a great acomplishment! you know as well as I do that we could easily gain 20 lb's in 3 months! and then you would be saying I cant believe I gained sooo much weight in only 3 months! its all in your perspective! you have done great! remember this is life not a race! the weight will all come off just dont stop doing the right thing! 

Well, as for our weekend plans my hubby got the sickness the kids had and is home in bed, providing I dont get it next, We plan to BBQ for fathers day, I wanted to bake cookies with the kids for my dad, my father in law and my husband, we should do this tomorrow morning, I got my husband a couple of cool gifts for fathers day, and I will probably have the kids make him some cards and stuff, which now that he is home sick will be a little more challenging to get done, I can't believe in either of my older kids classes (they don't go on summer break til june 27th) the teachers did not have  them make anything as fathers day gifts, I think thats really sad! probably because of the amount of children who dont have a dad in the home, thats the only thing I can think of, its just doesnt seem right though?!

Oh well!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tbl2008
on 6/17/11 4:41 am - Greenville, NC
Yes is is really sad to think about all the kids that don't have dads at home or even the kids that never knew their dad. I was thinking about that this morning when my little girl was watching PBS and it was a show talking about "My Dad." I thought, I wondered how many kids saw that today and felt sad they didn't have a dad to spend time with.

Here is another tear jerker- On the Today Show they did a profile of Al Roker, Savanna Guthrie, and Tameron Hall's fathers. All of their dads had passed away and I just burst into tears! Tameron's dad passed away just three years ago and Savanna's dad passed away when she was 16 yrs old. Makes me so grateful for my dad and for the good dad my husband has been to our little girl.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 891 views