Last day of June! 6/30

tbl2008
on 6/30/11 2:14 am - Greenville, NC
yay June is almost over! My husband is in a training program and the 'year' starts July 1st and ends the following June 30th. Today is his last day of the second year of training. He has three more years to go after today! Woot! We are getting there.

It seems I was holding onto some WW from my DC trip. All four pounds have dropped off by today and one extra for good measure.

I ordered one of Bob Greene's older books Make The Connection and started reading that the past week. It talks a lot about emotional eating... the issue I such a problem with. WOW... it's very intense. I might start up a blog on here to talk through the issues he strongly suggests that people like me do.

How's your day going? July 4th plans, anyone???

285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
mrshelgeson
on 7/1/11 4:19 pm - MD
 my 4th plans include food(not to much - god i love burgers) and the neighbors, swimming and watching the kids play at the base pool, maryland weather is so hot! but its going to be nice!

hope yours is good!
tbl2008
on 7/2/11 9:59 am - Greenville, NC
My long weekend is going great so far. We went out to lunch and I did really well with that. Then we drove around town a little bit to check out this park/common use area that I wanted to find. I also found the nature trail at the park. It's a bit of a drive from my house tho. If I have friends that want to do a stroller push walk, at least I'll know where the place is now.

Then we drove over to a university (we live in a univ town) recreational facility. The univ is putting in a big beach area at this little lake. It open next month and I wanted to show hubby the place. I'm super excited about it! It's free and open to the public. I plan to schedule several beach play dates out there!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 342 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 469 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 891 views