Loseit.com

tbl2008
on 7/6/11 12:45 pm - Greenville, NC
Are any of you on www.loseit.com? That is my main way of tracking my food and workouts. I need more friends on there. Anyone want a new buddy?
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Kelly-AnneH
on 7/7/11 5:14 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I use LoseIt too! How do I add you as a friend?

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

thomasfirewife
on 7/7/11 7:28 am
I'm on Loseit too - all my other buddies have dropped off (booo) - my profile is private so I can only add people....if you want to share your user names I'll be happy to have some new friends that are motivated!
chellelynn3
on 7/12/11 12:49 am, edited 7/13/11 12:55 am - san bernardino, CA
I just started using Loseit.com yesterday, I really like it! I was using caloriecount.com but this seems easier to use!
sexyatl
on 7/12/11 3:46 am - Atlanta, GA
Hello new to this and looking for a buddy with this weight lost help.. I was reading the reply and i will sign up for loseit also.I have norm now its okay but I can try others.. but really im looking for some people help group  here in Atlanta GA.
chellelynn3
on 7/13/11 12:55 am - san bernardino, CA
Question about Loseit.com??? for those of you who have used it for a while, I am not use to adding more calories in because of exercise, the other program caloriecount.com does not do that, you eat your set amount of calories for that and thats it, it did also have you log your exercise and tell you how much you burned but never gave you a "bank" that it balanced for you. So I was a little thrown off when doing exercise got me a couple hundered more calories to eat for the day, I almost see this as counter productive, has this program worked for you as far as weight loss and adding the calories to your day when exercise? I really like the program, I think it will help me get my head back in the game, i have not been too disciplined in any area for a while, and have not weighed for over a couple of months, I want to start that again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 341 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 890 views