I'm back from vacaton

tbl2008
on 7/27/11 6:08 am - Greenville, NC
Hi all! I'm back home from my 2 week vacation! Glad to be home and back on track. What's new with you? How's your week going?

I set a new goal of 229. I gained while home and have 10 pounds to go. I hope to get there by Sept 1st. Good way to end the summer.
DeeAnnM
on 7/29/11 6:31 am
You can do it! A 10 pound weight-loss in a month sounds like a great goal. Good luck! 

I have a big vaca coming up in November that I'm looking forward to, but am also scared about. I know I'll gain weight. Who wouldn't at an all-inclusive resort? But vacations are worth it, don't you think? It'll take me a few weeks to get off what I put on during that week, that's all.

tbl2008
on 7/29/11 11:31 pm - Greenville, NC
On July 29, 2011 at 1:31 PM Pacific Time, DeeAnnM wrote:
You can do it! A 10 pound weight-loss in a month sounds like a great goal. Good luck! 

I have a big vaca coming up in November that I'm looking forward to, but am also scared about. I know I'll gain weight. Who wouldn't at an all-inclusive resort? But vacations are worth it, don't you think? It'll take me a few weeks to get off what I put on during that week, that's all.
Eating well on vacation is super hard for me. One thing I noticed was that I was over eating when I didn't have a good reason for it. Next time I go out of town I want to try and eat without over doing it. When I'm full I want to stop. When I'm busting a gut I want to stop.

The only time I didn't gain weight on vacation was when we went to Italy. I know it sounds crazy! We ate the best food over there. BUT we were VERY active. We walked everywhere. The site we saw was all walking activities. Ten or more hours of walking per day really does help! On the other hand it's not very relaxing to have a vacation like that.
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
chellelynn3
on 7/29/11 4:32 pm - san bernardino, CA
welcome back!
tbl2008
on 7/29/11 11:26 pm - Greenville, NC
On July 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM Pacific Time, chellelynn3 wrote:
welcome back!
Thank you!! I was within two pounds of my WL goal and was so proud of that. My family and friends gave me tons of complements about how good I looked. My 10 year old niece and i were shopping in Target on the first day i got back. At one point she ran up to me from behind and said 'you look so SKINNY right here!!" She was talking about my middle section! Wow... who would have ever thought! LOL! I'm going to keep going. And next time I see 'em they will be blown away again!
285/204/199 starting/current/goal weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 341 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 468 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 890 views