What Did You Eat Today?

Maren McGregor
on 9/9/05 10:29 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, Hope everyone had a great Friday. Mine went as follows. B = Smoked Salmon L = 1/2 Turkey sandwich, grapes D = Cube steak, cantaloupe, cottage cheese Maren
Donnamarie
on 9/9/05 11:34 pm - NY
Hi there Maren Today, Hmmmmmm...well today's what did I eat is yesterdays, so here goes. B = 2 eggs over easy, 2 slices of think ham cooked in cooking spray L = romaine lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced cucumber, 2 slices of turkey breast, sugar free gelatin and light whipped cream D = 1/2 cup of wheat pasta, 3 oz pork, broccoli S = sugar free/fat free chocolate pudding Calores 853 - Carbs 42 - Fat 37 - Protein 67
Jessica D.
on 9/10/05 10:21 am - Edmonds, WA
Good question. Lemme think... B: 2 scrambled eggs/cheese, sausage L: Turkey on lettuce with ceasar dressing, low carb yogurt, 2t low carb peanut butter (I just eat it off the spoon!) D: Pork steak (Gotta love my George Foreman Grill!!) I worked 12 hours, and I've got a repeat of that tomorrow, so I'm off to bed RIGHT NOW!!! Everyone have a good night. Jessica
Dee V.
on 9/10/05 3:41 pm - St Petersburg, FL
Hey there I guess Im the bad example, because reading everyone elses response.. I'm horrible. I ate 5 cheese sticks for breakfast with marinera sauce. (The breaded kind) For lunch I had a Lean cousine, and a bite of a turkey wrap. For dinner I had salmon over rice. I also just finished eating some doritos and I am still hungry. ( Actual tummy growling not bored kind of eating hungry). I have no will. lol
Jessica D.
on 9/11/05 10:56 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey my fellow Floridian sister, You have more will than you know! Anyone who does diet after diet, time after time, getting up--dusting ourselves off--and doing it again and again: that takes will!! This is a process. It's a damn hard process. Don't judge yourself for what you can't do. Recognize what you can and DID do. I saw that you ate a Lean Cuisine. I saw that you ate salmon over rice. What I see, honey, is someone trying: one day at a time; one minute at a time. I see successes, just as you see failure. Please don't judge yourself by what others eat. There is not one of us that is "perfect"---there is no such thing. We're all just doing the best we can. The peanut butter cups I ate the other day---it sure as hell wasn't on my food plan, but I ate it anyway. It happens--to ALL of us. Keep pushing forward, and keep your chin up. Come here and talk. Email me--I don't have all the answers, but I have enough time, energy, and humility to hear you and support you right where you are. Wishing you peace in this journey, Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views