Looking for a workout buddy in Toronto

Kimmie1980ca
on 3/24/11 8:05 am - North York, Canada
Hey everyone! I had surgery about three weeks ago and I'm finally starting to feel up to moving around. I am looking for a walking partner and/or workout buddy close to the area of Dufferin/Lawrence.

All the best,
Kim
[email protected]
balou
on 3/24/11 10:15 am - toronto, Canada
hi Kim , i'll be happy to walk with you , let me know what your schedule is , i'm avalible most days up till 2:30 pm , wednesday thursday fridays i'm avalible in the afternoon. you might want to check out driftwood comunity centre they have volleyball and badminton , monday nights and friday nights . we also have support meetings every other wednesday . let me know if you want to get together for walking

Anna

MsPoolShark
on 3/25/11 6:27 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi Kim, (great name...lol)

I'm not much of a walker but really want to go to the volleyball and/or badminton that Anna just mentioned. I'm just kinda nervous to go by myself. Let me know if something like that interests you and we can go.

Kimme
Check out this DS Friendly Recipe group here: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ds_friendly_recipes/

MsPoolShark
on 3/25/11 6:28 am - Toronto, Canada
Also, not sure if you're interested in joining a gym but Cheryl D goes to Goodlife right near Dufferin & something.
Check out this DS Friendly Recipe group here: www.obesityhelp.com/group/ds_friendly_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics