Holy Crap

Monica M.
on 3/24/11 12:05 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
what do the veterans think of the data on this cereal?

http://www.holycrap.ca/HolyCrapFAQ2011.pdf

KristieA
on 3/24/11 12:49 pm - Orillia, Canada
Hey Monica

I am heading to the Health Food store in Orillia tomorrow. Apparently they have it. I will let you know if I find any useful information. The ladies at Gaudar's are really helpful.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Monica M.
on 3/24/11 10:44 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
Thanks, Kristie. i'm planning on going to Orillia next week with my mother. (No purpose, just haven't been there in a while.)

Lorie S.
on 3/24/11 1:58 pm
Hmmm.. looks interesting!

Diminishing Dawn
on 3/24/11 9:40 pm - Windsor, Canada
I've often wondered about this cereal and wonder if anyone on here has actually tried it.

I've been curious since they won a deal on Dragon's Den (Canadian Show) and have been the buzz of the program. 

The stats are pretty good considering it is a cereal. It is made with pretty basic ingredients that have lots of healthy aspects to them, sugars are low, some protein, etc.  I think if you are going to have cereal, it is probably one of the better ones to have.  (Although I still say protein first for breakkie as much as you can).  I think newbies should avoid it and stick with proteins first for the first while anyway or at least limit the cereal stuff. 

Has anyone actually tried it?

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Karen M.
on 3/24/11 10:40 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I just said "holy crap" about the price! lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 3/24/11 10:43 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
yeah, i know, Karen.

Sirene
on 3/24/11 11:46 pm - Ottawa, Canada
120 calories for 2 TBSPS??
ouch.

Jennifer  

Miss Belody
on 3/25/11 12:49 am - Keswick, Canada
Yes it's 120 calories for 2 Tbs.  However keep in mind, it's ment to be sprinkled on something else, or mixed with other stuff.  I have never tried it, nor do I plan to, but looks alright.
  www.missbelody.com-My Website  Current Weight 137, 13 pounds below Target

Diminishing Dawn
on 3/25/11 11:25 pm - Windsor, Canada
Yes and no.
You add it to milk and it makes a whole BOWL full from what I heard. Kind of like Red River cereal I imagine - it probably plumps up. You don't just eat 2 tbsps.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics