TMI question - Sex - Fun Friday topic?

Lisa3756
on 4/8/11 1:30 am - Ottawa, Canada
I don't know if anyone will want to respond or not, but has WLS affected your sex life, either for the better or worse?

Lisa

Referral sent 2010-03-02
Information session 2011-01-21
Appointment with the nurse 2011-02-17
Appointment with Diet/Behav 2011-03-09
Scope 2011-04-29
Education session 2011-05-04
CT Scan 2011-06-02
Appointment with Dr. Yelle 2011-06-28
Appointment with Dr. Klein 2011-08-16
Surgery - Hopefully!
(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 1:33 am - Guelph, Canada
 I am still pre op but my co worker is 18 months post op and she said that she can go longer and in many more postitions then she was able to before... so yes hers has changed for the better... the one downer now though is the loss of ALL boobs... she said they look like deflated balloons and as we know boobs can be important to the men...lol 
Joyce J.
on 4/8/11 1:37 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi there

Good topic, we have had this one before but always good to repeat it since we have new people.

It affected my life cause I left my husband who just wanted it once a year LOL

Seriously though, it does make difference because you will find yourself with more energy and more flexible
Some people have issues with hanging skin so that impairs the sex situation sometimes.
Don't know how the spouse feels about it. For me, I am in a new relationship for the last 7 months, and no more once a year for this girl LOL

Have a great day

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 1:37 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
My sex life has always been good but losing over 160 lbs made some positions feel more natural.
Karen M.
on 4/8/11 1:40 am - Mississauga, Canada
For the better - more energy, more flexible.  It's a good thing my boyfriend isn't a boob-man though, since I have none. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Joyce J.
on 4/8/11 1:45 am - Scarborough, Canada
Karen

No boobs, flat ass, good job your cute LOL

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Karen M.
on 4/8/11 1:46 am - Mississauga, Canada
I know, right? LOL!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KaylaJ
on 4/8/11 1:48 am - Cambridge, Canada
I am less confident since loosing 164lbs as my skin is very very bad and i feel discusting so it has pretty much killed my sex life, poor boyfriend thinks i dont love him :( but its me i cant stand the feeling of all my skin floppi9ng and stuff

Proud member of Cambridge crew!!!

WildAngel
on 4/8/11 1:48 am - Windsor, Canada
I can honestly say that my sex life went from totally awesome to out of this world! I feel sexier and more confident for one, which means a lot because sex starts with our brains and if we are thinking negatively about ourselves that affects all aspects of sex.

I can go longer without feeling winded lol. I can go on top without crushing my husband or feeling embarassed, not only that but he now picks me up and puts me on top! (TMI probably but true).

I want sex more, my libido has increased and I want it more than he does now.

I can wear lingerie without looking ridiculous whi*****reases the mood for both of us.

Positioning is never a problem now.

My husband loved my body even before surgery but he appreciates so much more now that I have sexier curves and he can grab my hips and feel the actual bone underneath. He likes my flat tummy and he always tells me how sexy my back looks (never thought my back would be a turn on lol).

Sure, my boobs are smaller and a bit deflated but he loves them even more now than before for some reason. I've mentioned getting implants but he said no way. I'm still a 36C which is fine by me, they just look good when standing....if I lay down they disappear lol and if I bend over they look like tennis balls stuffed into tube socks. Oh well lol.

I can't say one negative thing about my sex life except for the fact that it's not often enough!
  Gina Musselman-Hill's Facebook profile

Click here to read my WLS journal  

Waterlillimm
on 4/8/11 1:49 am - Perth, Canada
We need something to look forward too...Sex is always good, but with weightloss I know it will be great!  Now to get those pesky houseguests out as I may want to walk around naked once I hit my goal weight!  My husband and I have discussed the likelyhood of plastics when this is over, after all the boob comments guess I should add implants to the list.  After looking like a blob for the past 20 yrs I want to spend the next 20 looking great!