down 31 pounds 2 weeks into optifast

Nesha_Bless
on 5/30/11 5:38 am - Canada
So i had a weigh in today at the hospital, to my surprize i dropped 31 pounds in the space of 2 weeks, i still have a long way to go but im so proud of myself, i stumble yesterday and cheated on my diet, i was really disappointed in myself, however im in a better mood today i still have 2 weeks to go on this diet and i have no intentions of ever cheating again, my BMI went from 56-52 in 2 weeks so i would say im doing darn good, step by step, day by day. Cant wait for june 13 i know i can make it, its time to take my life back obesity has had it for way too long, ive become a prisoner in my own body. but im in the process of being in coltrol again. Aim with me yall
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

KristieA
on 5/30/11 5:41 am, edited 5/30/11 5:41 am - Orillia, Canada
WAY TO GO!!!! Congrats and keep up the good work. Take yesterday as a stumble and jump right back on that horse.

The people at OH are a great means of support and we are here if you need us.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

smiley_k
on 5/30/11 7:30 am
 Congratulations! What an awesome first step on your journey! 

How are you liking the optifast? I start at the end of June.

All the best,
Katie

Katie  ♥     

Nesha_Bless
on 5/30/11 9:42 am - Canada
 its really not that bad but im tired of the flavor, so my nutritionist told me i could use rum extract in it and it gives it an awesome taste, and the peppermint flavor too, i can deal with it
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 8:41 am, edited 5/29/11 8:43 pm - Canada
Congratulations and keep up the great job. 31 pounds......way too go! Take it one day at a time. Small steps lead to big rewards.
Jennifer D.
on 5/30/11 9:17 am
31 lbs is great inspiration. Keep up the good work!
happypants
on 5/30/11 9:43 am - Ottawa, Canada
wow Nesha that fantastic!!! Great start

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Nesha_Bless
on 5/30/11 9:43 am - Canada
 thanks guys its not easy but im doing it
MY ANGEL IS JOANNE J.

NurseTammy
on 5/30/11 10:24 am - Hamilton, Canada
Wow!!!   I am going to be starting OptiFast soon ... this ALMOST makes me excited about it! (hehe). Congrats Lady!
Tammy
328 - Highest Weight
305 - Surgery Weight- July 26th, 2011

Crackintoes
on 5/30/11 10:35 am - Canada
Way to go Nesha. That's fantastic.
~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

Most Active
Recent Topics