O/T I'M ENGAGED!

Julia Mercer
on 7/1/11 2:16 pm - Windsor, Canada
I just wanted to share my exciting news everyone, my boyfriend just popped the question tonight at dinner, he got down on one knee and all, and let me tell you, I was close to tears! This is a HUGE dream come true for me, I keep pinching myself! I  don't have a pic of the ring on Photobucket or anything, here is a link to my photos on Facebook, and if you're not a friend of mine,  on there feel free to add me! is

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150228720611400.328528.515406399

Jules

My angel is WildAngel, and my surgery date was Oct 20, 2009 with Dr Andre Nunn at Barix in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and I haven't felt this good in ages, thank you Dr Nunn for giving me my life back!

northernlight
on 7/1/11 3:09 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Hi Jules!

Congratulations!
Your boyfriend sounds like a real old-fashioned romantic - you must be so thrilled!
We haven't met yet, but I saw your post and I just wanted to give you my best wishes for a long and happy life together. 
I live in Windsor also - maybe we'll meet at one of the support group meetings. Enjoy looking at your new ring - I'm sure that it's beautiful!

Deb

Julia Mercer
on 7/1/11 3:32 pm - Windsor, Canada
Thanks so much Deb, and feel free to add me on Facebook and here, I love meeting new people!

Jules
My angel is WildAngel, and my surgery date was Oct 20, 2009 with Dr Andre Nunn at Barix in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and I haven't felt this good in ages, thank you Dr Nunn for giving me my life back!

Jennifer D.
on 7/1/11 7:32 pm
Congrats Jules! Can't wait to see the wedding pix!
Karen M.
on 7/1/11 10:09 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Congratulations!  Wishing you many happy years!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Christina C.
on 7/1/11 10:16 pm - New Glasgow, Canada
 Congratulations!,,,,

Christina C.
on 7/1/11 10:18 pm - New Glasgow, Canada
 your ring is beautiful!

JJ_
on 7/1/11 10:38 pm
Awww shucks Jules, that is marvelous news!  Have you guys set a date yet?  Is this your first marriage?  Do you know what type of wedding you want to have?

So many questions....so little time!  LOL

Congrats! 

Judy
Julia Mercer
on 7/1/11 10:55 pm - Windsor, Canada
Thanks Judy, and to answer your questions, yes, we set a date, May 5, this is my first, and we're having a country style wedding, with a country band at the reception, since we both love country music.

JJ_
on 7/2/11 2:36 am
That sounds sweet.  You now have less than a year to plan for it.  But now that you are one sexy momma you probably have the energy to work out all the details!!

Congrats again!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics