***Niagara Region WLS Support Group SUNDAY, JULY 24th*** - Aqua Fit Class

Jennyfromtheblock13
on 7/8/11 12:43 am - Fort Erie, ON, Canada

F.Y.I.

The meeting for July is going to be an Aqua Fit Class taught by me, Jennifer Pennell.  I am a certified Aqua Fit Instructor as well as a Life Guard.  So no worries I won't let anyone Drown.

It will be held at the Niagara Falls YMCA/McBain Community Centre.  7150 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, ON.

We will be meeting in the lobby at around 4:15 - 4:30pm then heading into the pool for 5pm.  The class will be approx. 40 mins long.  We have the pool to ourselves.  Please feel free to bring a friend or relative with you to the class. 

Please feel free to wear a t-shirt and shorts in the pool if that makes you more comfortable.  We also may have some extra bathing suits on hand if you do not have one.

In lieu of paying a daypass to the Y for this class we are asking for a - donation to our Strong Kids Campaign.  Strong Kids goes to help support families and individuals in our community so they can access DayCamps, Memberships and community programs who normally could not afford to pay full fee.

Please R.S.V.P. me to this event at [email protected] so that I can get an idea of numbers that we will be expecting.

Thank you,
Jen and Susan

HW = 300lbs, SW = 290lbs, CW = 170lbs, GW = 165lbs
            Thanks to TheShrinkingWoman for being my angel         
Most Active
Recent Topics