Pictures - 15 months post surgery

Jennifer H.
on 7/31/11 7:55 am - Sudbury, Canada
Here's a picture of my hernia the morning of surgery. Friggin grossed me out for 7+ months, getting bigger and bigger. The abdominal binder was a ***** I'm SO happy it's repaired now, although today I was jokingly lamenting that I missed having a ledge to lay my ipod while holding a coffee.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

And here are some pictures of me in the new clothes and earrings I got today. My top is 2x (down from 6X) and my bottom is 24 or 3X - down from stretched-out 6X. Couldn't find anything bigger. Number-size clothes never fit in pants.

I feel like a model. I haven't had dangly earrings .. pretty well ever. I got my ears pierced for the fourth time in Sept 2010 when I hit 100lbs lost, but they didn't heal up well until just recently (figures, since my incision didn't heal for a year either). I didn't know I was allergic to nickel so the other three times I had my ears pierced they never healed up successfully.

HW 441, SW 401, GW 200 B Positive. It's not just my blood type.        
NurseTammy
on 7/31/11 8:01 am - Hamilton, Canada
Wow!  You must feel wonderful!
Tammy
328 - Highest Weight
305 - Surgery Weight- July 26th, 2011

Monica M.
on 7/31/11 8:11 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
you are so pretty! What a gorgeous smile, and i love love love those earrings. You look like  you're so happy!

jennifer_rpn
on 7/31/11 9:06 am
You look great!

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
linda11665
on 7/31/11 9:07 am - Ottawa, Canada
 OMG you look amazing....That hernia looks like a baby....  But love the earrings....

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
Wendy E.
on 7/31/11 9:43 am - Gananoque, Canada
Good for you! You look awesome. I have never been able to wear ear rings.

Wendy E

MS Miller
on 7/31/11 9:55 am - Nepean, Canada
Hi,

You look so good, happy and healthy, your hard work had paid off,be proud!

Sue

Surgery Sept 13th 2011 Dr. Hagen 
Jennifer H.
on 7/31/11 10:06 am - Sudbury, Canada
Aww thanks everyone for your kind words!

It's great having a neck for once in my life. LOL I'm actually surprised it's so long! Sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in a window reflection or mirror somewhere out and about, and I double take cuz I look so much taller and my neck seems to go on forever! LOL not imbedded in a c-collar of fat.
HW 441, SW 401, GW 200 B Positive. It's not just my blood type.        
stewartjackie
on 7/31/11 1:19 pm - Pickering, Canada
 Yes, you look beautiful and there is such sunshine in your eyes. I love the earrings and you must be so proud of yourself!
Keep up the good stuff.

Moselle
on 7/31/11 10:08 am - Athens, Canada
Way to go Jennifer you look amazing.  Keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics