Green Light!

savasana
on 8/11/11 8:25 am - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
I'm so thoroughly excited that I simply had to share.  The social worker and nutritionist green lighted me for surgery!

I've already been greenlighted by the doc so next stop is surgery class at TWH on October 20th.

It is such a relief; I had no idea how nervous I was for these two appointments today until they were finished and I could breathe again.

For those who are curious, I've gone through Windsor, my referral went in August 6 2010, and I'm looking at December for the actual surgery in Toronto.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their experiences on this site.  Your stories are what make the wait bearable.
Pam B.
on 8/11/11 8:31 am
Congratulations!!!  I am hoping mine will be soon too!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
BubblyD
on 8/11/11 8:35 am
Congrats on getting the green lift for surgery. Like yourself I am going through Windsor as well and received the green light last week. I am also having my surgery in Toronto. I was so nervous for those last two appointments but they went awesome and after I kick myself for worrying so much. Good luck on the remainder of your journey.
My angels are Sharon D and Weathers_pc. 
TBIYTC
on 8/11/11 9:02 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Congratulations on getting the green light!!!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Moselle
on 8/11/11 10:15 am - Athens, Canada
Now it's full steam ahead. Good luck on your journey!
savasana
on 8/12/11 12:40 am - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
Thank you so much ladies!
Most Active
Recent Topics