yippee, got my date!

Teasha H.
on 9/19/11 9:42 am - north of Barrie, Canada
I am so excited to say that today I got my date, Nov 2/11 is my big day at Humber!!!

Even tho I am so excited I feel like I need to meet people and keep talking to people that have been threw this process.

Wow maybe I will look better this Xmas
Loved chatting, thanks.
paula-37
on 9/19/11 10:06 am - brantford, Canada
Hi Teasha congratulaitons on getting your surgery date of November the 2,2011.exciting news.i had my surgery done at Humber three years ago on August the 13,2008.i am glas i did have it done.before you no it Nov will be hear and you will be on the bench.i am looking forward to having you on the bench.who is your surgeone.My surgeone is doctor klein.you will see a difference by xmas.i am sending you hugs and positive vibes.i hope you have a successfuls joureny.please take care of yourself.i hope i  have encoruaged you in some way.
SINCERELY YOURS YOUR OH FRIEND ALWAYS
PAULA(paula-37)

Megan M.
on 9/19/11 10:42 am - Canada
You're definitely going to be looking different  by Christmas - that's 2 months post-op including opti.  I lost 50 pounds in that 2 months, and it's a noticeable difference in so many ways.  Time will fly and before you know it, it'll all be over and you'll be moving forward.  Congrats on the big day!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

LexiCocoaChanel
on 9/19/11 11:03 am - Toronto, Canada
Congratulations!!!  October 17th is my date and November 2nd is only one round of Opti-fast later!!

You look great now and will look awesome at Christmas!

Just think of how you will look NEXT Christmas!! Hello Christmas party dress
May 25, 2011 OS, June 9, 2011 NP, June 13 SW, June 15 NUT, Aug31 Dietitian Sep 8 Psych,
Sep 16 Surgeon  SURGERY: October 17, 2011!!

RW 292 OFW 288 SW 274 CW 249
  Liza.. is my                                 

Brenda T.
on 9/19/11 11:12 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Congrats on the date, so nice to have it set. Very excited for you.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

jennifer_rpn
on 9/19/11 11:32 am
YAHOOOOOOO!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU CHICKY!!!! It will be here before you know it and you will be one smoking hot chick  lol......hold on for the best ride of your life to a brand new you

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
Nathalie_Can
on 9/19/11 11:52 am
Yay...so happy for you.......I just got my surgery last Wednesday at Humber, amazing staff, you'll be in great hands!

Can't wait to follow-up your progress!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

northernlight
on 9/19/11 1:54 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Good for you Teasha - isn't it great to have an actual date to plan for? Just think of this as an early Christmas present you're giving to yourself - LOL! You will already be slimmer by then! Congratulations!

Deb

Teasha H.
on 9/19/11 6:32 pm - north of Barrie, Canada
Thanks to all of you, I love this OH site because you are all so helpful and supportive. I get to tell you how excited I am and you all get it. Thanks
JJ_
on 9/19/11 6:37 pm
Congrats Teasha!!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics