SURGERY TOMORROW AT HHRH. ANYONE ELSE??

Moniqueper
on 9/28/11 4:24 am
 JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING IN TOMORROW.  GETTING REALLY EXCITED FOR MY NEW JOURNEY!!!
jaay
on 9/28/11 4:27 am - Canada
Congrats on your new beggining.... my surgery is next week Oct 5th.... I can just imagine how excited you are.. wishing you a speedy recovery! 

J
Brenda T.
on 9/28/11 5:13 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I don't blame you for being excited, I would be too. Take care and speedy recovery.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

jdance
on 9/28/11 5:19 am - Canada
just wanted to wish you best wishes on your surgery, and hoping for a speedy recovery.

congratulations

N0Smiles
on 9/28/11 5:22 am - Windsor, Canada
best of luck on your surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery...

Ladybug3
on 9/28/11 5:51 am
Best of luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you as you begin your new journey!!!!!!!!
Katherine
jaay
on 9/28/11 6:00 am - Canada
Mine just got changed an hour ago to tomorrow 11:30 @ Humber omg
Moniqueper
on 9/28/11 6:32 am
 omg,,,, that's amazing.  Who is your surgeon? I am with Dr. Huyahn.  Maybe we can connect.  I may not have access to this site, not sure if i can use my ohone at the hospital or not but thats how i can keep updated on this site.  Well best of luck for tomorrow... speedy recovery, and don't be nervous.

Monique
Ready-for-change
on 9/28/11 9:21 am - Hamilton, Canada
Good luck tomorrow.  I'm sure all will be fine for both you "Moniqueper" and "Jaay".  See you on the losers bench.

Suzanne

sam1am
on 9/28/11 11:21 am
Congratulations!  You have a lot to look forward to!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics