I'm overweight!!

Karen W.
on 10/6/11 9:39 pm - Canada
I stalled over 3 weeks ago at 182, 2lbs shy of crossing that magical line between "obese" and "overweight".  Yesterday, the number on the scale moved a bit.  Today it moved again (yes, I'm a daily weigher; terrible habit!).  I'm 179.6!  I'm overweight!  I can hardly believe it.  I haven't been in the 170's in 20 years, since I was in my mid-20's.  I'm so grateful that I didn't give in to urges to "comfort eat" or satisfy cravings out of frustration with my stall.  Even though I was having some of that negative thinking (my weight loss is over, I'll always be obese, etc****pt focusing on all of the great advice and experience posted daily on this forum and it got me through.  Thanks to all of the Ontario OH folks!

RNY April 11, 2011       

ima_totalgeek
on 10/6/11 9:41 pm
Congratulations!
Brenda T.
on 10/6/11 9:59 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Awsome!!
Eileen C.
on 10/6/11 10:21 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Yeah!  Karen   

Congrats,, you are rocking your surgery    

Have a great long weekend, you deserve it

Take care and step away from the scale, LOL

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Monica M.
on 10/6/11 10:21 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
That is amazing, Karen!!! so happy for you! i can't wait till i'm overweight ****ep thinking that these numbers are friendlier going down than they were going up! I hated seeing 199 the first time, now i can't wait to see itl!! lol)

happypants
on 10/6/11 11:07 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Karen I am so very happy for you !!! Must make you feel like a million buck huh. What a fantastic way to start this long weekend.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Mary A.
on 10/6/11 11:39 pm
Congrats Karen!!
CanDoItFour
on 10/7/11 12:49 am - Canada
Great Karen!  Aside from the milestone, how wonderful that you were able to keep on track during the stall.  That is really doing the work!

Claire
Lynette1962
on 10/7/11 1:18 am - Whitby, Canada
 Congrat's - you have worked VERY VERY hard and should be VERY VERY proud of yourself 

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

JJ_
on 10/7/11 5:56 am
YAY!!  Congrats on your accomplishment.  You will have to change your avatar, you are no longer a fat cat, although you do live in the city of fat cats :)

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics